Πέμπτη 17 Δεκεμβρίου 2015

blogovision '15 ~ τέσσερα

Tame Impala - Currents | Interscope 



"- Is there any specific thing on Currents that you wish you could go back and change?
 - [Laughs.] Don’t ask me that question. I could list off a bunch of things, but I could have listed off a bunch of things for the other two albums. There’s always immediate regret: I could have pushed the bass guitar up one decibel, I could have made the song more of a successful structure. The list is endless. That’s the nature of making an album. It’s like that saying: “You never finish an album, you just run out of time,” and that’s what it is. But it’s a blessing in disguise because it forces you to make decisions there and then. Which in the end makes for good art. I hate being pushed for time, but at the same time it makes you lock things in."


20. Grimes - Art Angels
19. Laura Marling - Short Movie
18. Dawn Richard - Blackheart
17. Destroyer - Poison Season
16. Kurt Vile - b'lieve i'm goin down
15. Chelsea Wolfe - Abyss
14. Courtney Barnett - Sometimes I Sit And Think, and Sometimes I Just Sit
13. U.S. Girls - Half Free
12. Beach House - Thank Your Lucky Stars
11. Jamie xx - In Colour
10. Titus Andronicus - The Most Lamentable Tragedy
09. Julia Holter - Have You In My Wilderness
08. Deerhunter - Fading Frontier
07. Low - Ones and Sixes
06. Kamasi Washington - The Epic
05. D'Angelo and The Vanguard - Black Messiah

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: