Κυριακή 20 Δεκεμβρίου 2015

blogovision '15 ~ ένα

Sufjan Stevens - Carrie & Lowell | Asthmatic Kitty 


"The songs he almost abandoned became Carrie & Lowell, his seventh studio album: not one he planned to make, but an attempt to survive the death of his estranged mother and the ensuing two years of grief.

'For so long I had used my work as an emotional crutch,' he says. 'And this was the first time in my life where I couldn’t sustain myself through my art. I couldn’t solve anything through my music any more. Maybe I had been manipulating my work over all these years – using it as a defense mechanism or a distraction. But I couldn’t do that any more, for some reason.' "


20. Grimes - Art Angels
19. Laura Marling - Short Movie
18. Dawn Richard - Blackheart
17. Destroyer - Poison Season
16. Kurt Vile - b'lieve i'm goin down
15. Chelsea Wolfe - Abyss
14. Courtney Barnett - Sometimes I Sit And Think, and Sometimes I Just Sit
13. U.S. Girls - Half Free
12. Beach House - Thank Your Lucky Stars
11. Jamie xx - In Colour
10. Titus Andronicus - The Most Lamentable Tragedy
09. Julia Holter - Have You In My Wilderness
08. Deerhunter - Fading Frontier
07. Low - Ones and Sixes
06. Kamasi Washington - The Epic
05. D'Angelo and The Vanguard - Black Messiah
04. Tame Impala - Currents
03. Father John Misty - I Love You, Honeybear
02. Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp A Butterfly

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: