Σάββατο 19 Δεκεμβρίου 2015

blogovision '15 ~ τρία

Father John Misty - I Love You, Honeybear | Sub Pop

chateau lobby #4 (in c for two virgins) / holy shit

“I can’t really say that it’s had any kind of meaningful impact on my life but I’m truly shocked that people are responding to the record in the way that they are. I was so sure that I had just made completely the wrong record at completely the wrong time.”



20. Grimes - Art Angels
19. Laura Marling - Short Movie
18. Dawn Richard - Blackheart
17. Destroyer - Poison Season
16. Kurt Vile - b'lieve i'm goin down
15. Chelsea Wolfe - Abyss
14. Courtney Barnett - Sometimes I Sit And Think, and Sometimes I Just Sit
13. U.S. Girls - Half Free
12. Beach House - Thank Your Lucky Stars
11. Jamie xx - In Colour
10. Titus Andronicus - The Most Lamentable Tragedy
09. Julia Holter - Have You In My Wilderness
08. Deerhunter - Fading Frontier
07. Low - Ones and Sixes
06. Kamasi Washington - The Epic
05. D'Angelo and The Vanguard - Black Messiah
04. Tame Impala - Currents

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: