Σάββατο 5 Δεκεμβρίου 2015

blogovision '15 ~ δεκαέξι

Kurt Vile - b'lieve i'm goin down | Matador 


"Kurt Vile: Do you remember when we went to Connecticut and saw Neil Young? Bill Nace (Gordon’s Body/Head bandmate) tried to introduce us, but started talking shit about ‘viles’ or something, for no apparent reason. I jokingly told him later, ‘You blew it!'

Kim Gordon: Yeah, that was funny. That was a fine Neil moment. What’s your favourite song of his?


Kurt Vile: I can’t pick one, but I love On the Beach, that whole record, the blues vibe.


Kim Gordon: My favourite Neil song is ‘On the Beach’. I just love the lyrics to that song.


Kurt Vile: Oh my God, yeah. 'The world is turning / I hope it don’t turn away'...


Kim Gordon: ‘I need a crowd of people / but I can’t face them day-to-day’.


Kurt Vile: That is so him.


Kim Gordon: I’m sure you’ll meet again."


20. Grimes - Art Angels
19. Laura Marling - Short Movie
18. Dawn Richard - Blackheart
17. Destroyer - Poison Season

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: